Lead Engineer – Axles & Fr. Suspension (SAS)
Chassis, Vehicle engineering, GTT BLR
Do you have the desire to put your engineering skills to the test by developing optimized solutions, solving complex problems to meet the demands of not only existing product portfolio but future automated vehicles, electric trucks and hybrid trucks too? Do you have the drive to contribute to the success of a highly qualified global team? Then this is the job for you!
About SAS, Chassis BLR
The SAS (Steering, Axles and Suspension) Group has the responsibilities to Develop Components and Systems like Steering system, defining Steering Geometry, steering arms/linkages/rods, Front Axles, Non-driven Rear Axles and Suspension leaf or air in Trucks, within GTT.
The Group responsibility covers Start Cost Projects, Maintenance & technology development, across various Products in the Volvo GTT including Asia specific ranges.
In our work we have contact with other business areas like Operations, Purchasing, After Market, Powertrain Engineering as well as Vehicle engineering colleagues in Global sites in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba, Ageo and Australia.
In the area of SAS, we are now looking for a Lead Engineer – Axles & Fr. Suspension (SAS), to reinforce the team’s Deliveries to across the Sites including Building on the Chassis Engineering Bangalore Vision.
As a Lead engineer working with the SAS, the main deliverables are:
• Lead Axles & Fr. Suspension Deliveries, Drive and Establish a good Collaborative working with Global Sites.
• Lead Global Technology responsibility of Tag axles, Drive Roadmaps, Align Strategies & BLR SPOC for NDA Technology.
• Strategize the More Responsibilities and Participation in the Global Projects. Establish a Strong Network with Global Counterparts and Cross functions.
• In your work, there will be frequent topics to handle with Global XFs and Suppliers around the world. It is required to establish right participation & contribution to the AE, PSRs and KM topics as well.
• Have capacity to work individually as well as with a small team to secure the deliverables and their development.
• The responsibilities are flexible to some extent in order to achieve the full potential of your background and person.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Very Good Experience in Overall Product development cycle. Competence and good experience of Volvo Tools and Processes to be an added advantage.
• Proven Technical and Project management Skills to work with Global SAS Team
• Good Understanding of Steering Kinematics, Vehicle parameters Impacts.
• Have holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release. Spread knowledge and develop competence within the team
• Very good overall product knowledge and its applications, usage.
Furthermore, we consider the following qualities as being of particular importance:
• Product Ownership mindset, High energy, Attitude and Interest to work with Global teams
• Proven Global networking skills & working with XFs and within the team
• Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
• Excellent communication, Cooperation skills. Goal oriented & Drive for Results.
• Be structured, well organized, recognize the value and importance of providing solutions with the right quality level and in time.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.