Director Enterprise Architecture Delivery
Are you thrilled to drive the road towards agile enterprise architecture? Do you like to streamline and manage the global foundation programs and to align regional architectural artifacts and projects? Are you challenged to get the “layered cake” paradigm embedded in our enterprise architecture business transformation roadmap? Do you simply love to align on concepts, plans with projects and outcomes and to prepare the move of “architectural products” to the delivery organizations?
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to ...
• Chair the Global Solution Board to review and certify solutions across the regions and the Technical Advisory Committee to assess technical demands initiated by Group IT Services or other third parties
• Develop and execute a technology vision and roadmap for VFS to harmonize various platforms and solutions, address business demands, and continuous improvement to increase speed, improve efficiency and deliver customer value
• Work with process and solutions teams and their functional counterparts to develop the technology strategy for the company
• Work with business partners to develop and/or evaluate business cases and align the architecture solution to meet stated business requirements
• Set data and technology expectations to vendors including strategic partnerships that span all lines of business and domains
• Define architecture strategies and approaches to advance enterprise technology platforms, solutions and data initiatives
• Provide direction and technology leadership to the regional teams who manage services, demands, solutions and project teams, clarifying business needs and requirements of highly complex systems
• Identify opportunities for common solutions across the enterprise, which span transactional, operational and analytical platforms, collaborating within the architecture and development communities. Direct the enterprise architecture team to ensure consistent, high-quality and repeatable designs
• Partner with Group architects to identify data and process issues, then provide solution options and recommend options
• Provide recommendations on system options, risks, cost/benefit analysis, and impact on cross-domain systems, business strategy, goals and processes
• Define appropriate metrics to measure success and service levels
• Support technology ownership and leadership of any strategic programs
• Manage a team of Enterprise Architects and Integration office including recruitment, development and performance management of all direct reports. This position is projected to oversee a team of approximately 10 architects.
Are you the one?
• You have a Masters degree in computer science or equivalent in business or related field
• You have at least 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect of which at least 5 years of designing architectural reference material and progressive management experience
• You have had a broad exposure to all phases of the software development life cycle and requirements gathering within a variety of technologies & applications and are familiar with the financial services industry, specifically loan/lease agreements, payment processing and financial regulations
• You have a solid architectural foundation, including methodologies (TOGAF), technologies (API’s, Cloud, etc.), and design patterns
• You have strong analytical skills and are able to think strategically and holistically.
• You are a self-motivated individual, highly target-driven and willing to take responsibility
• You have strong leadership competencies and have worked in an international and multicultural environment
• You are a proven team player with customer focus and the demonstrated ability to influence and involve others
• You are a strong communicator across multiple audiences (technical and non-technical).
• You have excellent spoken and written English language skills, any other language is an advantage
A perfect match
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
You can further develop and grow in a global team.
We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
You will be based in Brussels and will work in a flexible work environment. International travel is required.
A perfect match
If you have an agile mindset and you would like to work in a global and passionate team, then you are the right person to apply to this job!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.