Project Manager Operations (H/F)
- Represent Operations within product &/or process projects, securing the delivery at the right QDC targets
- In charge of planning, budget, resource securement for his/her organization, follow-up and day-to-day activities in accordance with the project methodology in place (ie. Agile, GDP, PSM, …) and internal procedures
- Continuously drive and monitor progress and report deviations when found necessary
- Secure good communication within the project, internal and external stakeholders
- Organize the manufacturing sub-projects (new products and/or processes)
- Coordinate all stakeholders within Operations in order to prepare serial production of machines
- Impact on industrial set up (ie. receiving, warehousing, internal logistics, fabrications, assembly, …) and follow up all needed adaptations according the specific projects
- Prepare and verify manufacturing process for new products;
- Collaborate with Technology teams to define tests and measurements to be done prior to shipment;
- Establish and maintain Operations activities time plan
- Identify main risks and establish action plans for mitigation
- Secure that the project manufacturing QDCF targets are reached, or validate gaps with the appropriate governance
- Estimate and request required resources from Operations
- Consolidate budget for Operations and follow-up
- Consolidate and manage manufacturing requirements within the project for all affected areas within the scope of his mission within the project (ie. fabrication, assembly, supply chain, …)
- Commit and deliver the lowest conversion cost (assembly cost etc.)
- Plan and drive deliveries in accordance with methodology in place within the project (ie. Agile, GDP, PSM, …)
- Deliver project builds according to manufacturing QDCF targets
- Provide feedback from Operations in design reviews and from project builds
- Quality assurance of manufacturing process before all builds (prototypes, pilot, preserial & serial production as applicable)
- Secure ramp-up volumes in all affected areas
- Secure progress of Operations activities in-line with overall project and product targets
- Prepare handover to line organization in accordance with project’s methodology
- Secure and organize training and specific skills needed within Operations (product or process related)
- Empowered to make decision within the project on behalf of Operation organisation
- Manage resources working within the sub-project
- Plan and prioritize activities within the sub-project
- Approve expenses within decided frames
- Stop activities/solutions not meeting basic demands from Operations in terms of ergonomics, safety, quality or cost
- Experience in industrial environment
- Good knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of Production Systems (ie. „VPS”)
- Good knowledge of Production Preparation Process
- Experience from manufacturing in senior positions
- Strong leadership skills and experience from project management
- Good knowledge of product development
- Good ability in spoken and written English
- Good cross-functional coordination abilities (accross organization, sites and countries)
- Result oriented, ability to identify and provide solutions supporting company’s global profitability
- Excellent listening, communication and collaboration skills, able to create efficient network
- Innovative and creative mindset, able to challenge existing way of working
- Cultural diversity awareness
- Assembly Hub manager
You want to join a dynamic team, work on innovative projects with dedication and out-of-the-box thinking?
We have a great job opportunity for you within our organization! Come join us as a Project Manager Operations!”
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.