Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager supports the Head of Finance in both analysis and control of key financial and planning areas of the business, including forecasting, business plan, profitability analysis, funding, liquidity and interest rate matching as well as expense control within VFS Japan Co., Ltd. (“VFSJ”).
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
In VFSJ, the FP&A Manager directly reports to Head of Finance in Accounting & Finance Department. He/she is expected to play a collaborative role in working with other team members as well as cross functional team in both Japan and VFS Region APAC.
- Measure, analyse and control KPIs for field of responsibility
- Support month-end reporting (BCS), and provide on time, complete and compliant financial, commercial and statistical data according to service level agreements
- Responsible for pricing and profitability analysis of existing financial products
- Support financial analysis of new finance products / proposals
- Prepare short/long term forecasts and business plan with variance analysis
- Responsible for portfolio matching analysis and control, and perform funding needs analysis
- Conduct sales commission and campaign cost calculations and analysis
- Be involved in the target setting, calculations and verification of the variable salary program
- Lead monthly analysis of expenses and follow-up versus targets
- Develop and manage monthly reporting package for VFS Japan Management Team
- Provide general support to Head of Finance as required including ad hoc analysis and projects
- To be a true business partner for Sales, Operations, Risk and HR teams
- Act as the co-owner with Head of Sales & Marketing of Price Manager (PM) System from business side for maintenance of metrics and conducting various analysis utilizing data generated from the system.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking forward to having our new FP&A Manager bring with him/her the solid technical and finance knowledge and strong bi-lingual communication skills. More detailed expectations are outlined below.
Education & Professional Experience
- Professional accounting qualification – USCPA or JCPA
- University degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- More than 5 years related work experience
- Good knowledge and experience in financial services. Working experience in leasing company is a plus.
- Good knowledge / understanding of financial services products and services
- Knowledge of local and International GAAP, financial management, tax regulations and reporting
- Set high standards of professionalism and operate with integrity, being commercially aware, well organized and analytical with excellent organizational skills, target-driven and self-motivated
- The ability to handle a wide range of financial-related topics
- Good knowledge and experience with IT supported financial systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and business level Japanese is mandatory
- Proficient PC skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.