IT Azure Cloud Architect
The Advanced Analytics Service at Group IT, CoE provides an analytics platform, run on Microsoft Azure cloud, enables Volvo Group to implement Advanced Analytics projects. The service provide technical support in both one-time and run-time.
Are we a perfect match?
Working for Volvo Group IT Center of Excellence means breaking new grounds, investigating and exploring ways of working and new techniques.
With us, you have the possibility to specialize within a certain area of interest and you will be an important contributor in making the Volvo Group succeed, meaning you will work and co-operate with stakeholders and peers all over the Volvo Group.
We are already at the forefront when it comes to technology and building future mobility solutions, and we believe having engaged employees is the key to our success. We value flexibility and work life balance, and in return we ask for your commitment in order to make this happen.
Have you heard about the Center of Excellence at Group IT?
We support the Volvo Group Mission of driving prosperity through transport solutions. At the Center of Excellence we aim to contribute to the mission by delivering digital expertise, emerging technology know-how, and best practice and methods. We continually strive to be the trusted partner in the digital transformation of the Volvo Group.
The Center of Excellence is a new unit at Group IT a large multi-cultural organization with 800+ employees and 150+ contractors located mainly in 7 countries Sweden, Poland, India, France, US, Brazil, USA, and Belgium.
Within the COE there are individual centers of excellence for Emerging Technologies & Architecture, BI & Analytics, SAP, Document Management, Project Management Practice, Consulting & Change Management, Development Practice, as well as the Volvo Group IT Function Cyber Security.
Responsibilities for analytics and data management architecture and solutions, including:
- Support all architecture related tasks in both one-time (project) and Run-time activities (maintenance)
- Perform Azure development and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Provide expertise regarding Cloud architecture, analysis and design
- Participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions
- Interact with support leadsand technical stakeholders to translate complex requirements into recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Develop documentation of system components in accordance with Volvo Group IT architectural standards
- Follow the overall architectural processes and policies within Volvo Group IT
- Support IT team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment and knowledge transfer to the IT support
- Support reduction of complexity in business processes, information, applications, integration and infrastructure
Technical Skills required:
- minimum 5 years’ experience as Azure Cloud solution architect, preferably focusing on analytics and data management solutions, including data lake/data warehouse
- strong experience in cloud computing (Azure Infrastructure, Data, storage and platform)
- experience in Azure DevOps
- strong knowledge of cloud based delivery model
- experience with API or microservice deployment to consume and / or publish data
We search for passionate people who want to help us make the transportation industry sustainable. We believe you are a teamplayer with excellent communication skills who is strong in building relationships. We continuously strive for improvement and need pragmatic, result oriented, self-going people who live the Volvo Group values.
Interviews will be ongoing continuously!
Curious about getting to know more? Contact us on:
For French applicants: Olivier Souvignet, +33 664052623
For Swedish applicants: Gerd Gustafsson ,email@example.com
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.