Executive Assistant to SVP HR/ HR assistant
In this position you will assist GTP SVP HR with support and co-ordination of different types of tasks, but also be supporting the global HR team with a broad variety of activities in the HR area. Therefore, to be successful in this role you must be well organized, solution oriented, proactive with a global mind-set.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are a tightly connected global team of ambitious and engaged HR colleagues, working in a matrix to cover both local and global HR topics. We use our creativity to independently drive the HR agenda for our scope of responsibility but also cooperate and coordinate common activities globally. And we for sure like to have fun at work!
WHO ARE YOU?
We think you have an open and positive attitude, are flexible and like to work in a high pace environment. You work proactively, independently and have the ability to work on your own initiative. The job requires good networking; therefore your ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, and to work with people on different levels and in different areas, is essential. You are committed, have good prioritization skills and sound judgment. As part of the global HR team and working closely together with SVP HR you need to have a global mindset as well as high integrity and strong ethics.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Providing administrative assistance and support to SVP HR (manage calendar and travel arrangements etc.)
- Screen mail and support prioritization of issues coming in
- Take an active part in GTP HR team meetings, being responsible for agenda, material, minutes and arrangements
- Organize workspaces and team places for efficient ways of collaborating
- Process administrative tasks such as travel expenses, orders creation, invoices reception
- Collect input and prepare presentation material for Union negotiations and other meetings
- Run reports on HR statistics such as sick-leave, overtime and other workforce analytics
- Coordinate events like HR leadership seminars, etc.
- Support with communication from GTP HR team to the GTP organization
- Upon request from SVP HR support with other tasks
- Previous experience in assisting managers
- Ability to organize, structure and prioritize a wide range of tasks in an efficient way
- You are service minded and have a proactive approach
- Up to date with IT tools and working methods
- High level of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information
- You are able to work independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- You are familiar with invoice handling and the systems used; SAP R3 and EBD
- Knowledge of the Volvo organization
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.