Director Project Control
The position of Director Project Control is an exciting and challenging management position supporting Group Trucks Technology in monitoring the controlling and financials within the Product Project Portfolio. This position is the key financial connection between the project portfolio and the Product Development plans.
As Director and manager of Project Control, you will lead and guide a the team of professionals controlling the Product Development cost in projects. You are in charge of securing that the project cost estimates are optimized and documented before decisions. You are also in charge of following the development of project costs compared to the validated payment plans.
As a Pro-active member of the Range and Project Management team, you work with your team to be a learning organization through interaction with others and aiming at delivering the right support to the business. You will participate in the development of the competences and will foster a dynamic working environment where employees can develop.
You will secure a culture of continuous improvement, developing and maintaining appropriate financial global processes and systems cross the sites around the world.
You are working with passion and trust to build effective team, through collaboration and driving engagement. You have proven leadership capabilities and ability to build trust and instill engagement in others. You believe in continuous improvements and collaboration to achieve great things.
- Drive the global strategic development in ways of working and tools associated with the project controlling area
- Conduct line management for the Project controlling team in Gothenburg
- Functional and process responsibility for the global project controller team
- Enable competence development and best practice across the sites Flyttat ned
- Ensure alignment, ability to be proactive and reactivity with global and local stakeholders
- Develop a competent, engaged and effective team structured for flexibility and efficiency
- Apply financial policies and principles
- Drive the R&D Budget (GTT project view) and associated output according to global processes
- Participate in objective setting for the projects
- Secure that product project analysis are performed and propose required decisions and action plans securing cost control and efficiency
- Secure robust and documented decision material for the management
- Manage related processes and tools (SAP - Score)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or similar, Master’s degree preferred
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- 5-10 years of solid experience from finance positions, preferable in an international environment
- Extensive knowledge in the project controlling area
- Demonstrated management experience, at least 3-5 years, preferable including direct supervisory experience
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses or from equivalent industry
- Proven leadership capability, working through collaboration, driving engagement, instills trust and building effective teams
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses and of Product Development projects
We can offer you an exciting and global working environment, which will give you valuable experience that will give you a good insight in the business and contribute to your future development within Volvo Group. We recognize the importance of valuing diversity as a key to our current and future business success. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. Team work, energy, passion and respect for the individual are key values for us. We hope you will learn as much from us as we will from you.
Selection will be ongoing so please don't wait with your application. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Stefan Palmér, Vice President Range & Project Control, phone: +46 765535208, LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/palmerstefan)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.