associate engineer - Powertrain Installation
GTT (Group Truck Technology), Chassis Bangalore is looking for an energetic and skilled candidate to work in the Powertrain installation area. If you are looking for the diversified experience by working across different culture and various global products and be part of the latest trends and technology with great challenges and opportunities in supporting local and global sites, this is the right opportunity for you. We wish to create a diverse team with a good mixture of young, dynamic, experienced engineers and managers
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We want to make a difference by being there for our customers and by providing uptime and reliable products. All over the world. Every day.
Being part of Powertrain installation group gives an enriched working experience and exposure to the latest trends and technology.
You'll have a chance to get hands-on experience with Volvo Group brand products such as VOLVO, Renault, MACK, and UD. This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in India and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry
- As an associate engineer, you will be responsible for proving the installation meets the component and system requirements. In your work, there will be frequent contacts with other departments within Volvo.
- You will have your own fields of responsibilities while working with cross functional team & peers in other teams. You will also have to interface with other stake holders such as Manufacturing, Purchasing and Aftermarket.
- You will have to work with the performance and testing team and component owners responsible for design and installation of components. You will also be responsible to secure the engine design and installation requirements.
- You will be involved in design and development of components related to air intake, coolant pipes and hoses, noise shields.
- There will be opportunity to work with start cost (New product development) projects and Maintenance projects. You might also need to support global delegations and support the global teams with our expertise in these areas.
- Since we work in a very global setup and with cross functional teams, there are good opportunities for personal development within this position.
- Depending on the applicant profile, additional responsibilities could be added on advanced engineering activities, simulations and performance related tasks.
Qualification and skills
- Experience in handling new product development and maintenance projects. General awareness of the product development life cycle and change management activities for maintenance are required for this role.
- Experience in the engine installation areas.
- Engineering degree with strong fundamentals and good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using the tools like Excel and/or MATLAB.
- Knowledge of Creo surface modelling, Creo Piping and PDM tool will be a plus.
- English: Fluent.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a multicultural global environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop your own skills and abilities.
- You must be someone who is a natural team player and interested in customer needs.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.