Connected Services Product Support Representative
Monitor, assess and provide flow communication of processes to customer base, internal department functions that rely on machine based telematics (ACD) Active Care Direct systems alerts, warnings and operating conditions of various types of Volvo Construction Equipment along with reporting from creation to resolution back to Volvo Corporation each case activated.
- Communicating with customers regarding error codes generated by machine remotely, continuously providing a high level of customer service until issue is resolved
- Partner with VCES service departments to ensure a plan of addressing the active code is in place as well as continued follow through, during the troubleshooting and beyond the completion of repair process to be able to generate a completed case within the ACD (Active Care Direct) database
- Navigating through various computer based sources of information to speed up the repair process and promote Uptime
- Provides customers with a sense of efficiency and confidence throughout case servicing process
- Maintains a sound working relationship with all VCES departments
- Upholding a sense of urgency throughout the case management process
- Must be able to maintain focus while multitasking, and remain organized at all times
- Demonstrates a safe work and environmentally sound behaviors at all times in support of VCES California’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Team player with a focus on customer service and satisfaction
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in use of personal computer and the following software programs: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with telematics is a plus
- Must be able to adapts to changes in the work environment, and be able to manage frequent work hour changes, delays, and/or unexpected events
- High School diploma or equivalent is required, technical degree from trade school or college is preferred
- 3 years of heavy equipment/construction industry experience is preferred
- Strong product/industry knowledge related to various types of construction / heavy equipment, including excavators, wheel loaders, and articulated hauler trucks preferred
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting, climbing and/or standing
- Frequent stooping, bending, overhead reaching, lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials
- Be able work in a noisy, dusty areas with outdoor elements and environment
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, steps and use handrails for entering and exiting heavy equipment
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.