Are you eager to take on the buyer job with very hands-on assignments? Do you want to be part of a multicultural, cross-functional workspace? Are you curious, passionate? Are you willing to work with a high performing team aiming at world-class Purchasing with high values on diversity and inclusion?
This is your opportunity!
Are you engaged in your work, professional in everything you do and prepared to go that extra mile? If yes – then the Volvo Group Trucks Purchasing (GTP) is the right place for you. GTP provides competitive advantages to the Volvo Group by selecting high performing suppliers to deliver the best possible products & services with the right quality output that add real business value for our customers.
GTP is located in 52 sites around the world, has 1 400 employees and a yearly spend of 120 BSEK. We have 2,550 suppliers in serial production that delivers 1,9 billion parts to Group Truck plants annually. We are a global team working with pride, breaking new grounds and capturing the latest innovations as well as supporting the brands and safeguarding Volvo Group synergies. We work together with speed and agility, in close collaboration with our suppliers and internal stakeholders.
We like to work hard, have fun and we are committed to both our customers and the Volvo Group success. Would you dare to join us?
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We are now looking for a support buyer for Vehicle purchasing located in France.
You are part of a purchasing team and you will be a key contributor to keep building continuous improvement activities in working hand in hand with buyers. Your assignment might be adjusted during your period to cope with the challenges within the team and your ramp-up.
- Execute the daily administrative actions with the tutoring of buyers
- Creating/Managing different types of orders in the GTP purchasing systems
- Provide feedback to requesters (internal customers) if incorrectness occur
- Handling Invoice discrepancies for your team
- Follow up with suppliers for any information / details required with support of buyers
- We are looking for a strong team player, flexible and helpful
- You have a proactive can-do approach
- You have a positive mindset, high level of energy, and you are ready to tackle challenges
- You are demonstrating a business oriented mind-set with good analytical skills
- You are curious and eager to learn and improve
- You enjoy managing many parallel activities and you have a target oriented approach
- You have a Master of Science or Business Administration; you are fluent in English with strong MS office skills
- If you are eager to learn, to develop and to constantly improve
- If you believe that key conditions to success are to be curious, persistent and have fun in what you do
- If you believe that together we are stronger
- You will be a great addition to our team and we really want to hear from you!
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.