Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the VFS business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage in Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
We are now looking for a Financial Analyst
Are you a passionate individual willing to join a global and motivated team? Would you like to contribute with your financial skills to the success of the VFS Digital & IT strategy? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? Then you are the right person to apply for this job.
As a Financial Analyst you will play a critical role in assisting the coordination and execution of financial planning, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting across VFS Digital Solutions & IT portfolios. You will provide finance support to the internal business partners, through thoughtful analysis and insight throughout the VFS Digital Solutions & IT Budget & Forecast process in close collaboration with the responsible managers.
You will be involved into the monthly close, budgeting, strategic planning and forecasting, variance analysis, ad hoc analysis and you will participate in special projects and initiatives.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Give advice to the Digital Solutions & IT managers with financial information and in-depth analysis required for the decision-making process and actively interpret and review financial results to drive actionable responses.
- Manage and develop financial tools, such as: planning systems, cost account models, financial analysis and reports.
- Contribute to the optimization of financial management of IT costs in order to increase transparency and financial steering as to support decision taking.
- Support in the annual (strategic) planning and monthly Forecast cycle, liaise with the Global and Regional managers across VFS.
- Provide financial transparency through detailed cost (driver) and investment reports; identify areas where performance improvements can be achieved.
- Give advice, assistance and guidance to management, project managers and functions on financial matters.
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of Digital Solutions & IT budgets, forecasts and financial trends.
- Create insightful financial analyses of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget and forecast.
- Ensure that the data used in internal IT systems is complete, consistent, accurate and time-stamped.
- Play an active role in ad hoc / digital projects within Finance.
WHO YOU ARE:
• You have a University Degree or specialized diploma in Accounting, Finance or Economics and have demonstrated skills within financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
• You have experience within technology (services), sourcing, financial/accounting and have related
• You are positive, self-motivated, committed and willing to help and learn.
• You are able to build good relationships and are an excellent communicator.
• You are detail oriented and highly analytical.
• You are stress resistant.
• You are a self-starter and are a team player.
• You have an above average level of competence and proficiency in Excel.
• You are fluent in English; additional languages are a plus.
The location for this role is in Brussels (Belgium).
Do you want to join us in our journey? Apply for the Financial Analyst position today!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.