Director, Pricing and Competitive Intelligence
Lead the development and implementation of the overall Price Realization for Mack and Volvo parts for the region Americas.
This includes the overall pricing strategy, the development of pricing models and the assessment of parts competitiveness in order to provide recommendation for maximizing parts revenue/profitability and ensure competitiveness. This also includes the pricing support for the dealer network for the Region America to drive pricing uptime and customer success.
- Define a Pricing vision and projects/systems roadmap able to drive pricing realization strategies and optimize pricing uptime to the dealer network. Be accountable for the price realization impact and secure profitability / competitiveness for the Part business.
- Co-build the business plan with Sales/Marketing and ensure product mix strategies meet volume and competitive structure. Coordinate with Financial Control the development of parts price financial targets. Report monthly Pricing KPIs and profitability drivers.
- Direct the development of price realization strategies for Mack and Volvo parts in US, Canada, Mexico and Latin America markets. Continue to transition to a value based pricing approach in order to sell and defend our pricing to the market place.
- Conduct competitive analysis on key markets and key segments to ensure we have a clear understanding of parts pricing vs key trucks OEMs and independent parts organizations. Provide recommendations to Marketing/Sales organizations and ensure that competitive information can be used to support product management and sales activities.
- Implement and continuously optimize systems to improve pricing strategies and operations (PPSS/NAPP pricing systems, Vendor Direct Ship applications, case management tool…). Ensure systems align with global systems developments while providing functionality to meet market requirements.
- Oversee financial decisions on sales and marketing programs including the introduction of new parts programs, elimination of existing programs, and cross-brand strategies on common vendor programs. Support the structuring of the Vendor Direct Ship Program in term of system and processes to ensure growth and profitability.
- Coordinate with GTO and GTP organization for ongoing material cost changes and opportunity to improve burden cost based on evaluation of on-going activity. Coordinate with Global Pricing in Sweden on value based pricing, system road map and best practices.
- Oversee Parts Dealer Council sub-committees regarding dealer price resale strategies. Develop dealer margin structures and strategies in conjunction with dealer committees. Provide market analysis regarding class 8 manufacturer resale strategies for both vehicle and engine component positioning.
- Lead initiatives to provide training and education to Mack and Volvo dealer personnel in areas of price management and product structure usage related to the dealer business system price applications.
- Thorough knowledge of the parts aftermarket, distribution structures and relationships, and supplier market strategies
- Understanding of distributor agreements, and extended distribution structures
- Thorough knowledge of price management practices
- Change facilitation within Aftermarkets and Region Americas markets
- Thorough knowledge of business and accounting principles
- The ability to coach managers in handling departmental issues
- The ability to facilitate issues in a group setting
- Direction Setting
- Inspiring Leadership / Mentoring
- Coaching / Delegating
- Fostering Diversity
- People Development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred
- 5 or more years management experience
- 5 or more years experience in Parts Finance, Marketing or Sales
- Experience in leading and working in project activities
- Knowledge of parts distribution channels and OEM dealer structures
- Experience with developing budgets and forecasts
- Occasional travel required
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.