Comp & Ben Admin Analyst
Are you interested in joining a global HR community? Want to support our colleagues, managers, HRBPs and Centres of Expertise in the HR processes, and throughout their country salary review process in a cloud-based solution? Are you passionate about delivering first-class service? Come and work with us in the Volvo Group’s HR Shared Service Centre in Wrocław!
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
In the Shared Service Centre inside HR Services, we are responsible for the smooth execution of the salary review process within the Volvo Group using a cloud-based online platform, as well as the administration of personnel data for our colleagues globally. For the salary review, we configure the tool, in keeping with business requirements in different countries, as well as provide tool technical support for end users (HR Business Partners and Managers). We work as administrators of HR software that takes advantage of the latest IT solutions and is constantly being developed, so there are always new things to learn and areas for improvement.
- Your main mission will be to support HR processes for colleagues in the United States, including the salary review for the US various countries in our cloud-based solution, whilst delivering investigative HR support to businesses (CoEs, local HRBPs and line managers) and providing comprehensive analysis.
- You will work very closely with Centres of Expertise, local HRBPs and line managers to support in all areas of the salary review campaign, from beginning to end. During the salary review, you will have daily contact with these individuals and also be responsible for conducting training for some groups. Immediate, transparent and clear communication with these groups will be something you work with daily, including handling more complex cases and ensuring that solutions are found.
- Although you will act as first-line support, but you will also have the support of the Process and Solution Key User. Together, you will test new functionalities to the solution and ensure that they bring value to the country in your field of responsibility. You will need to cast a wide view over the whole process and suggest improvements where possible and valuable.
- After the salary review is complete, you will continue to provide first-class support to our colleagues in the US in other HR processes.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are someone who communicates confidently and clearly in English. You gain trust quickly and can maintain quality business relationships. Furthermore, you thrive under pressure and enjoy a challenge. You’re very well organized, with great time management, and while also a strong team member, you perform to a high level alone.
- You’re detailed and can focus in on and identify problems ahead of time, as well as quickly solve issues as they arise. Agility, quality assurance and delivering are key drivers for you.
- You have a good overview of general HR administrative processes, and experience with salary review or payroll will be an advantage.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, feel free to apply!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.