Manager, Real Estate
The role is to perform the RES’s scope of supply, Property Management and Facility Management, in a way that support both the demands from AB Volvo, the RES Operation Plan, strategy and concept, the needs from the TD/BA’s as well as existing legal requirements.
Scope and influence
Manage, control, develop and improve the total property- and facility management services at site level, including costs, through close co-operation with receivers/customer and suppliers.
Maintain and preserve the value of Volvo’s properties/facilities at site level, including costs, through close co-operation with receivers/customer and suppliers.
Secure that projects, activities and tasks are completed according to RE Property- and Facility Management strategy and concept whilst, at the same time meeting the needs from receivers/customers.
Scope of responsibility is defined in the RE matrix/criteria’s, e.g. it could be a large country or a major Volvo Group site or several small/medium countries.
- Lead and develop the area for Real Estate’s delivery
- Personnel responsibility for the employees in the area
- Proactively work with the receivers and stimulate an effective teamwork that drives the total property costs of the Volvo group down
- Lead the work within the area in a process oriented way in line with the Volvo Group’s processes
- Responsible for the budget within area of responsibility
- Responsible for area finance including budgets and follow-up for income, costs and projects
- Manage Specifications and negotiations of contracts for maintenance, consultants and services in cooperation with Volvo’s Purchasing Function
- Monitor supplier performance
- Participate in relevant forums with receivers and suppliers
- Participate in cross Division/Real Estate Services forums
- Communicate on a high level to all levels within the Volvo Group
- Implement Volvo Group and Real Estate Policies, Guidelines, Procedures and Decisions
- Responsible for investments and divestments
- Responsible for the execution of Property- and Administrative projects
- Responsible for Site Master Plan execution
- Inspire and motivate personnel in line with Volvo Way
- Direct a team, as well as determine team structure and rules together with superior manager
- Ensure that all activities undertaken are focussed on cost efficiencies, adding value and aligned with the RE Financial Business Plan and Operational Plan.
- Provide input to the Global Function/SME Networks regarding developments and opportunities with new technologies, quality, new products or services and other beneficial information.
- Identify receiver needs & changes in demand; giving advice & developing proposals on real
- Manage Real Estate performance using defined KPIs.
Essential educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
- BSc in Engineering or Business Administration or similar
- Appropriate licenses where applicable
Preferred experience and knowledge
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in real estate and facility management
- Thorough knowledge in financial control
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.