Manager, Brand Activation
Develop and drive UD Trucks brand activation globally to improve awareness, familiarity and reputation of the UD brand. Secure implementation of the UD brand building blocks and brand engagement.
Scope and influence:
UD brand strategy activation and implementation globally. Interface with other UD Trucks and Volvo Group units.
The Manager, Brand Management (Brand Strategy & Implementation) has full authority in accordance with the financial rules and policies defined by AB Volvo.
Authority to take decisions in accordance with AB Volvo’s Authorization rules for the respective role.
- Activate the UD Trucks brand based on the UD brand framework and values.
- Develop brand implementation and activation strategy.
- Develop related brand promotion support material to be used in brand and marketing campaigns and corporate and media related communication, including text, visuals and film.
- Drive and support UD brand building blocks implementation and the customer brand journey.
- Drive UD Running community and activities.
- Drive other central UD brand implementation projects and activities.
- Drive the brand engagement activities globally for internal stakeholders, staff, partners and dealers, as well as support brand engagement activities for customers. Develop brand training material, etc., for this.
- Establish and drive UD brand ambassador network globally.
- Support and manage a fruitful collaboration with other functions and the markets to understand their needs and secure their input and involvement.
- Lead selection and manage interface and relations with agencies and suppliers. Manage quotations and invoices.
- Be responsible for yearly budget and plans in the areas of responsibility.
- Be an ambassador for the UD Trucks brand. Participate in brand strategy and multi-brand discussions with other brands in the Volvo Group, and participate in UD Trucks strategic projects from a brand point of view
- Support the development of UD Trucks global brand governance structure
As part of UD Trucks Brand & Communication department, the UD Brand Activation Manager will also:
- Be involved in and support content creation and writing, UD website, social media and other aspects of digital marketing communication, design and layout, film and photo, event, branding, and other tasks in the brand, marketing and communication areas.
- Establish, maintain and develop brand strategic as well as operational relationships with relevant counterparts and brand stakeholders within Volvo Group brands and functions
Key targets and results:
- Fulfilment of strategic objectives and decided financial targets and KPI’s for UD Truck Brand
- Secure that the UD global brand leads on selected key attributes consistently across functions, markets and regions
- Develop a UD Brand Implementation Index to monitor and drive the brand implementation
Educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
- Hold a university degree and / or an MBA, preferably in the brand and marketing related field.
- Formal training and/or expertise in brand management/activation.
- As a minimum 5 years of brand management, marketing or communications experience
- Brand management and activation experience and skills.
- Brand and marketing promotion and campaigns experience and skills.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Experience and skills in working with external vendors and agencies.
- Other skills in the brand, marketing and communication areas are considered as merits, e.g. experience and/or interest in marketing, communication, digital marketing/website/social media/apps, design, content creation, events, merchandising, film and photo.
- Experience in other functions such as product/technology, sales, retail and aftermarket considered a merit.
- Good truck/automotive knowledge and understanding of the truck/automotive business (or keen interest and willingness to learn)
- Experience with UD Trucks (or experience from other Volvo Group brands/competitor truck brands) a merit.
- Experience and good ability to work cross-functionally and globally; ability lead and work through networks.
- Team management and leadership experience a merit.
- Self-motivated, driven and action-oriented with ability to work proactively and independently to get things done.
- Structured with drive to deliver results, on time and within budget.
- Creative and inspiring personality with willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and uncertainty.
- Successful track record as an open minded and inclusive team member with a global mind-set. Experience from working in a global company a merit.
- Good skills in both English and Japanese languages.
- Good skills in digital tools and social media. Good Powerpoint and presentation skills.
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.