Senior Warranty Segment Leader
The Senior Warranty Segment Leader holds a role of key importance within the GTT Warranty Department, belonging to GTT Quality & Customer Satisfaction organization.
As Senior Warranty Segment Leader within the Volvo GTT Warranty organization, your focus will be to handle supplier warranty recovery activities and improve supplier warranty performance through analysis and cost recovery, directly impacting Volvo’s financial results. Your work will play a critical role in connecting customer experience with our products back to many groups within the Volvo organization.
You will lead Warranty Material Analysis to understand the types of failures which are being experienced so that you can drive feedback for quality improvements and warranty cost reduction. You will negotiate with suppliers with an aim to establish fair and agreed splits of financial recovery to incentivize such improvements at suppliers.
The Senior Warranty Segment Leader reports to the Director, Technical Analysis and Supplier Warranty Recovery, North America. Working in strong cross-functional collaboration with Trucks Brands Aftermarket teams, Engineering and Purchasing, we are looking for candidates that can think ‘out of the box’ and consolidate warranty cases, putting together technical analysis inputs, technical and contractual documentation, to build strong recovery cases towards suppliers.
- Analyze warranty cases occurring at dealer network, based on Warranty Claims, dealer quality report (DQR) and market quality report (MQR)
- Consolidates parts/components failure modes through XFwork, by organizing and leading Warranty Material Analysis, requesting and reviewing technical report, or leading XF investigation on top warranty cases with Volvo stakeholders and suppliers.
- Defines technical ownership and development process root causes of failure modes considering project documentation: functional/technical specifications, risk analysis (e.g. FMEA), Product Application Agreement (PAA), Part handling reviews (PHR), development agreements etc.
- Provides suppliers with quality information on his components in the field. When supplier is responsible for failure modes, negotiate financial recovery for claims and campaign, considering warranty policies for the different markets and regions, in effective synchronization with Group Trucks Purchasing. Follow-up warranty and/or campaign recovery cases.
- May recommend to Truck brands claim approval/rejections
- May recommend repairs process/instructions to improve first-time repair robustness
- Provide inputs to stakeholders (e.g. SQA, buyers, product owners) on components warranty performance, failure modes, root causes so as to support Warranty cost reduction.
- Proactively secure suppliers sign-off of Warranty Charter in its perimeter in effective synchronization with Group Trucks Purchasing. Know, apply, and recommend improvements to the Warranty Charter.
- Represent GTT Warranty towards project teams, cross-functional teams.
- Actively participating in Standardization of the recovery process globally
- Bachelors of Science in technical or business area
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a related field
- General Interest technology, in-depth knowledge in some technical areas or market application knowledge is a plus
- Analytical abilities and systems knowledge (UCHP, QRAFT, Argus), knowledge of aftermarket tools is a plus
- Quality management tools in project (e.g. FMEA, RTS, PAA, PHR) and quality root cause analysis tool (e.g. 8D, Ishikawa)
- Solving quality issue process knowledge
- Experience in commercial negotiation
- Proven record of excellent communication and presentation skills, strong English skills
- Legal and contractual understanding and associated impact on business decisions and negotiations.
- Teamplayer and capacity to lead cross-functional team
- Ability to build trust and to work cross-functionally.
- Drive for results and self-starter, feels comfortable working autonomously, learns on the fly
- Courage and integrity
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Chcemy Cię poznać
Po złożeniu podania otrzymasz wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem. Później będziesz mieć możliwość zaktualizowania swojego profilu osobistego.
Jeśli zakwalifikujemy Cię do rozmowy, skontaktujemy się z Tobą, podając informacje na temat następujących etapów procesu: druga rozmowa, ocena i referencje.
Wszyscy kandydaci zostaną powiadomieni, gdy na stanowisko zostanie wybrany ostateczny kandydat. Możesz zaznaczyć, że Twoje dane mają pozostać w naszej bazie danych i uaktywnić wyszukiwanie innych stanowisk zgodnych z Twoim profilem.
Gdy rozpocznie się okres Twojego zatrudnienia, zostanie Ci zapewnione wprowadzenie, dzięki któremu szybko staniesz się członkiem zespołu i zaczniesz pracę w najlepszy możliwy sposób.